DuPont Tychem 6000 F2 CHZ5
DuPont Tychem 6000 F2, model CHZ5. Hooded coverall. Available in grey for discretionary needs and in sizes M-XXXL. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, including use of a comfort elastic at the wrists and face to avoid skin irritation. Self-adhesive flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Tychem 6000 F2 fabric combines the chemical barrier and performance of Tychem 6000 F with an even higher mechanical resistance. It comprises Tychem 6000 F laminated to an additional high strength nonwoven. Garments made from Tychem 6000 F2 fabric offer excellent chemical permeation protection to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents. Despite the high level of protection, the fabric is surprisingly lightweight (<850g per garment), robust and comfortable too.
Tychem 6000 F2 is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of demanding industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, shutdowns, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing. It can be used across a broad range of applications, from chemical spill clean-up, emergency response, to military and petrochemical applications.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Innovative double zipper and flap closure system with internal hook & loop fixation system, for pressurised liquid tightness and re-closable (easy to close)
- Double cuffs for good glove compability