This fully certified waterproof jacket is a popular option across many industries. Hard-wearing, functional and packed full of features including a drawstring hood, studded storm flap and multiple storage pockets.
- CE certified
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Available in sizes up to 7XL
- Internal chest pocket
- Inner ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Reflective tape H pattern with extra hem tape
- Concealed phone pocket
- 1 pocket for secure storage
EN 465 : 1995
ISO 20471:2013 specifies requirements for high visibility clothing which is capable of visually signalling the user's presence. The high visibility clothing is intended to provide conspicuity of the wearer in any light condition when viewed by operators of vehicles or other mechanized equipment during daylight conditions and under illumination of headlights in the dark.
ENV 343 : 1998 / Class 3-1
Protective clothing certified according to EN 343 protect against precipitation as rain or snow, fog and ground humidity. The garment and the seams are tested for its water resistance, but also water vapour resistivity. The garment is classified according to water resistant properties, and the water vapour resistivity gives the recommended working time.
IEC 61482:2009, Class 1 4kA
Standard related to clothing designed for protection in cold environments ranging from chill (-5°C) through to cold store (-25°C) to deep freeze (-40°C).