Offering high quality at an unbeatable price, the Portwest S160 includes features such as a zipped front with Hook & Loop storm flap, jetted hip pockets and stud adjustable cuffs.
- CE certified
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Print access for corporate branding
EN ISO 20471
EN ISO 20471 is an international standard that imposes requirements on visible workwear for employees in high-risk areas. Using the right safety workwear is important and must be prioritised. Even if working in areas where visibility is important only takes place during a short part of the working day.
EN 343 certified workwear is tested to withstand great hydrostatic pressure and for its ability to conduct sweat away from the body. Workwear that is used in all kinds of weather must not only keep the wearer dry, but also withstand a hard day’s work. Therefore, the material used in EN 343 certified products is also tested on tear strength, among other things.