Superior Type 5 and Type 6 protection – Tyvek® Classic Xpert
Tyvek® Classic Xpert. Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy-to-grasp zipper puller.
Tyvek garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
- Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection