Flexothane Classic 4964 Montreal Coverall
Flexothane is a technical fabric that offers you excellent protection. The Polyurethane coating on a stretchable knitted base makes Flexothane water and windproof, comfortable, noiseless, 150% stretchable, supple, highly tear resistant and machine washable.
The Montreal 4964 Coverall has a foldaway hood in the collar, an elasticated back and high frequency welded seams. It has a zip under flap with press stud closure, windcuffs at the wrists, and the legs are adjustable by press stud.
Flexothane Classic uses polyamide fibres for its knitted base instead of polyester fibres. Polyamide fibres are exceptionally strong and resistant, making our Flexothane Classic an extremely durable fabric. It has extended resistance against hydrolysis which results in a longer life time of your garment. Thus offering higher value for money. Flexothane® Classic is a one-sided PU coating on a polyamide knitting.
Weight: ±180 g/m²
- Oil resistant
- Resistant to liquid chemicals.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Conforms to EN343 +A1(waterproof).
- EN14605 Type 4 and EN14786 (Chemical resistance)
- Straight collar
- Foldaway hood in collar
- Zip closure under double flap with press studs
- Raglan sleeves
- Sleeve and ankle narrowing by press studs
- Elasticated waist in the back
- High frequency welded seams