3M Cartridge Filter 6059 Organic Vapours / Acid Gases / Ammonia & Methylamine, is one of the 3M 6000 & 7000 series of filters that are applicable for use in a range of gas/vapour environ- ments. With the appropriate particulate filter added, protection against particulates can also be obtained.
When selected and used in accor- dance with AS/NZS 1715, the 3MTM Cartridge Filter 6059B is capable of providing protection against organic vapours with boiling points >650C , inorganic gases such as Chlorine, acid gases such as Sulfur Dioxide and Am- monia & Methylamine at levels up to ten (10) times the Exposure Standard on a half face mask and up to fifty (50) times the Exposure Standard on a full face mask OR up to a maximum of 1000ppm whichever is lower.
- Good balance of weight on face
- Excellent field of vision as a result of unique trapezoidal shape
- Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking
- Versatility: can be used on all 3M 6000, 3M 7000 & 3M 7500 Series Half Masks and Full Face Masks
- The 3M 6059 filter can be used in industries where excess levels of a variety of organic vapours / inorganic gases / acid gases /ammonia & methyl- amine are present in the workplace atmosphere
- Lightweight – 100g each (nominal)
- Low Breathing Resistance