This Moldex MelLows Foam Earplugs 7600 are SNR22 foam earplugs from Moldex – when noise is harmful but on a lower level. Wearing the right hearing protection in lower noise level environments makes it easier to communicate, hear signals and helps general orientation. MelLows earplugs reduces the noise filtering quality of the plug to filter low to medium frequencies where speech frequency is found, whilst maintaining a protection against higher frequencies.
Mellows earplugs are made of extra-soft, extra-light foam. Their tapered shape fits easily in the ear canal, and seals gently and snugly without pressure. They’re so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing earplugs. All-Day Wear, the low pressure, smaller design of Mellows is perfect for extended periods of wear. Mellows provide maximum foam comfort with the appropriate protection for mid to high level noise areas..
High Visibility, a very bright orange plug colour provides for easy and quick compliance checks.
Extra-soft, extra-light foam for superior all-day comfort
High visibility colour makes compliance checks quick and easy
Tapered shape for easy insertion and removal
Shaped to fit even very small ear canals
Non-irritating smooth surface
Fitting Instructions for the Moldex MelLows Foam Earplugs 7600
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.