3M Peltor Optime II Helmet Mounted
Optime II has been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments and muffles even extremely low frequencies to a maximum degree. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides snug comfort even during long-time use. The sealing rings have ventilation channels and are covered with soft, patterned, hygienic foil. Optime II is a suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, airports and agricultural work.
Headband: SNR=31dB, H=34dB, M=29dB, L=20dB
Optime 2 has been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments and is a suitable choice for offering protection against substantial industrial noise.
• Increased muffling at lower tones and higher volume, primarily for lower frequencies.
• Even pressure distribution via unique 2 point attachment.
• Height adjustment and flexible adaption to size and shape of head.
• Combines well with other PPE.
• Cup design offers generous depth ensuring the ear rests comfortably.
• Fluid and foam filled sealing rings give optimum sealing and low contact pressure: ensures comfort during long term wear, and a snug fit for spectacle wearers.
Approved to EN 352-1 Over/Behind Head, Folding Headband. EN 352-3 Helmet Mounted.