The Petzl Pixa 1 headlamp has some amazing features. A part from being ATEX safe and very bright, its resistant to damage and chemicals. It can be mounted onto safety helmets and the Petzl helmets. Constant lighting technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains. Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable.
Two lighting modes (low and high). Mode for close-range work: comfortable flood beam for proximity vision. Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signalled by blinking light).
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
- ATEX zone 2/22 certified headlamp
- resistant to chemicals
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)