The Polyco Dyflex Air Glove is a cut resistant glove constructed using an ultra-lightweight 18 gauge liner and polyurethane palm coating, that delivers EN388 cut level 3 performance. This is made possible by the unique combination of an engineered Dyneema® yarn and a high-strength polyurethane coating, which results in extended glove life and reduced cost of ownership.
It is close fitting, dexterous and available in a wide range of sizes, lending itself perfectly to high precision tasks. Combining tactility and protection, the Dyflex® Air means you no longer have to compromise on user comfort, safety or productivity.
- Assembling Fine Parts & Components
- Precision Handling Engineering
- Automotive Maintenance & Repair
- Metal Fabrication Electronics
- Sheet Metal Manufacturing
- Glass Handling
- Cut Level 3
- Ultra Lightweight
- High ammounts of dexterity
- EN 388