Uvex understands that each safety spectacle wearer is unique and this is central to our design philosophy of developing products which adapt to individual needs. The safety spectacle uvex i-3 9190-275 with its innovative features, is the perfect example of a spectacle that combines functionality and comfort with a high level of protection. The safety spectacle uvex i3 9190-275 is setting new benchmarks for fit and wearer comfort.
- Ergonomically designed nose bridge piece: A comfortable fit with soft, curved Softflex bridge pieces.
- Soft nose loops: The extremely Softflex nose loops ensure the spectacles remain comfortably and securely in place.
- Soft ear pieces: Reliable grip: the Softflex ear pieces guarantee a safe, stable and pressure free fit.
- Variable side-arm angle: The variable five point side arm inclination allows the wearer to achieve an individual fit for optimum protection and maximum comfort.
- Side-arm flex zone: The adjustable side-arm flex zone ensures the uvex i-3 safety spectacle will adapt to any head width – fitting narrow or wider faces equally well.
- Metal-free construction: The latest injection-moulding technology is used to combine three materials to create a spectacle frame that is free of metal, durable, lightweight and flexible.