Bolle Rush HD DPI Lightweight All Round Vision Clear Lens Safety Eyewear
These safety glasses feature the unique to Bolle HD Technology;
Bolle HD lens have a revolutionary coating for exceptional clarity and light transmission.
The HD coating can be used for every type of job except those that require solar protection for industrial use.
The lens allow more visible light through for better clarity, its visible light transmission rate is 96% compared with 92% for conventional clear lenses. These Bolle safety glasses feature a hydrophobic coating which is a real polymer barrier and resists water and dirty marks.
- Its 96% visible light transmission rate significantly improves perception and clarity.
- Eliminates the effect of “surface reflections” while providing 99.99% UVA/UVB and impact protection.
- The HD coating provides greater visual comfort than conventional clear lenses and has a significantly higher wearer acceptance rate.
- Technology that has been tested, approved and certified in the high-end optical industry.
- HD technology is exclusive to Bollé Safety.
- The HD lens features hydrophobic technology used in the automotive industry.
- Guarantees perfect water resistance in very humid environments and improved visual acuity.
- Upper protection
- Adjustable non-slip bridge
- Non-slip temples
- Anti-fog coating – the anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs
when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames.
- Anti-scratch coating – it lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision.
EN170 Ultaviolet Filter – 2C-1.2
EN166 Optical Quality – 1
EN166 Mechanical – F (Low energy Impact 45 M/s)
EN166 Extreme Temperature (-5 to +55ºC) – T
Antifog – Yes
Anti Scratch – Yes
99.9% UVA/UVB protection